Wednesday, April 7, 2021

A badbadboi trying to be a good gurl,









 I just need a good Dom to pound the remains  of  my masculinity deep into my manhole and turn me into a BBC devoted whore, a well connected pimp with a steady customer list of men who want to  use a eager cumdump, I have been with hundreds of men and am very experienced sexually. I just want a woman to feminize me, to make me look like a woman and teach me how to be a slut for cock, to show me what to wear and how to use what I have and hide what I don't So I could dress up and walk outside as a woman, and sell my ass for real....I want to be a whore sooooo bad, paid to suck dick and take it deep in the ass, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

fuck me

Please, fuck me, fuck me and then let me suck ou hard so you can rape fuck my ass, do you have friends? lots? I want a dozen cocks, all wait...